Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Heading to Brazil!

So I am on my way to Brazil to participate in the International Society for Music Education World Conference, taking place in Porto Alegre next week.  I will first spend a couple of days sightseeing in Rio and will then make my way to Porto Alegre this weekend.  I am currently at JFK airport in New York waiting for my next flight.

At ISME, I will be performing with Paul Scea in our electro-acoustic new music duo, Space Genetics.  We will also be presenting a poster session about the evolution of our work in that ensemble and the ways in which weave incorporated and adapted a variety of technologies in our playing and teaching.  I am very much looking forward to the people, workshops, concerts, and presentations at ISME.  And I am especially grateful to Pingree School for helping to make this experience possible!

I will post to this blog periodically throughout the trip, so keep an eye out!

Eric
7/16/2014, 4:41PM

No comments:

Post a Comment